Sunday, April 25, 2010

Almost There!

My last paper, the one I was killing myself over, is due Tuesday evening. I can't wait to have it out of my hands. I stayed up late Friday night to finish a draft, set it aside all day yesterday to enjoy a day of absolute nothing, and am now in the revision stage. After rereading the first few pages I am actually happy with it. My thesis is much, much clearer than I originally thought. I, once again, psyched myself out. It happens a lot.

I am extremely excited about this summer. I will be taking language courses all summer, in preparation for my thesis proposal. Additionally, reading a bunch of my TJ stuff and compiling a bibliography, reading a bunch of historical fictions I purchased over the semester in anticipation of the summer, enjoying my first summer in my grad school town, and playing softball. The end is SO near, I can smell it. It's good motivation, but also causes me to want to start it early. Boo papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment